How you can help

Ideas to Help

  1. Call Harris County Pollution Control at (713) 920-2831 to complain about the smell, trash, noise, or other violations. If no one answers the phone, please leave a message. Find out more at
  2. Tell your neighbors about the landfill and their expansion plans and have them call about violations and nuisances.
  3. Attend our next event to find out more about what is going on.
  4. Donate to the fund to help create signage about the cause, pay for articles in the media, purchase equipment to monitor gases from the landfill, and hire professionals to evaluate violations.
  5. Are you an environmental attorney? Please volunteer your time and/or firm to consult with us and even represent us!


Click to Donate Now!